You want to have a rounded view of your leadership competencies? our Leadership assessments focus on your communication competencies through emotional Intelligence EQ and Cultural Intelligence CQ.
Leadership assessments with emotional Intelligence EQ
Whether you are doing this assessment for your own leadership performance or for the team communication we use two main tools to assess your leadership. The first is Emotional Intelligence EQ. assessments which we conduct through our partner Six Seconds. a not-for-profit organization that oversees the Emotional Intelligence (EQ) assessments.
The Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Assessment (SEI®) is a suite of well validated, effective tests that measure EQ and equip people with a framework for putting emotional intelligence into action. It is used for:
• Professional and personal development
• Training and coaching (for example… leadership, teamwork, performance management, stress, communication, people-skills for project management, etc.)
• Selection, talent management
• Pre/Post assessment and research
SEI is used in 127 countries for a broad range of training, coaching, selection, and development needs. SEI is best-in-class because of the blend of robust psychometric, easy practicality, and global relevance. Where several other EQ tools provide meaningful feedback, the SEI is unique because it’s not JUST feedback, it delivers a process framework that equips people to actually USE emotional intelligence. The SEI also links EQ to real life; it includes two questionnaires, an assessment of current “success factors” (e.g., effectiveness and relationships) and the EQ measure; this puts EQ in the context of important work & life outcomes, providing the “so what?” to make EQ relevant.
SEI EQ 360 Multirater Leadership Assessments
It’s an incredible tool for in-depth coaching, performance development, succession planning, and team transformation. The SEI 360 is “just simple enough,” brief but substantive, providing clear, valuable feedback in the framework of the powerful Six Seconds Model.
A full-featured multi-rater assessment, the SEI 360 combines a statistically solid model with a practical feedback mechanism.
- Brief while maintaining statistical strength for structural validity
- Behaviorally focused
- Unlimited raters
- Fully customizable rating groups
- Self-assessment compared with rater assessment
- Substantive, practical open-ended items
- Opportunity to add evidence or comments on every item
The report provides a thorough orientation for the Leader, with brief definitions and explanations plus clear visual comparisons…
… detailed feedback by rater group…
… and line-by-line data…
The report also anonymously shows the open-ended feedback, and provides a structure for reviewing the data and developing an action plan.
EQ SEI EQ Self Leadership Assessments
The Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Assessment (SEI™) provides a solution to help leaders measurably improve in the people-side of performance. The tool assesses competence and delivers a practical road map for development. SEI scores predicts over 54% of important success factors: decision-making, influence, effectiveness, relationships, quality of life, and health — essential outcomes for thriving teams. There are several reports available, all from the same questionnaire — this is one of the many options you’ll be able to set to administer the tool through our Tools Intranet:
BBP: Brain Brief Profile — Discover your ‘Brain Style”– your current tendency for processing emotional and cognitive data. An engaging, quick, meaningful starting point for developing emotional intelligence.
SR: Strengths Report — Learn your top 3 EQ strengths and how to apply them
Ideal for introductory programs, strengths-based coaching, group profiles, and research
LR: Leadership Report — Exec summary plus hard-hitting analysis in a business context. Built for development and coaching with business and organizational leaders
LDG: Leader’s Development Guide — Customized workbook using EQ scores for next steps
A remarkable development tool, the LDG equips leaders to take their EQ up a level through goal planning and specific action steps (all based on their actual scores).
GR: Group Report — Profile of a group showing distributions of EQ competencies
Perfect for program planning, and for coaching/training team leaders
CGR: Comparison Group Report — Comparison of a group over time or between groups. Shows ROI, changes, and highlights opportunity areas across teams.
Leadership Assessments with Cultural Intelligence CQ
Cultural intelligence (CQ) is the capability to relate and work effectively in culturally diverse situations. It goes beyond existing notions of cultural sensitivity and awareness to highlight a theoretically-based set of capabilities needed to successfully and respectfully accomplish your objectives in culturally diverse settings. Research on cultural intelligence, which to-date spans 98 countries and over 55,000 individuals, demonstrates those with cultural intelligence have skills in four capabilities.
Ideally the assessment is used in many ways, here are some:
- Recruitment, Hiring, and Promotion—cultural intelligence can be assessed in the midst of hiring and used as a metric of performance appraisals.
- Performance Reviews—the CQ Assessments are being used in some contexts as part of the annual review process.
- Team Development—contexts where training and assessment are often used include virtual teams, faculty development programs, IT managers, continued education for nurses, social workers, counselors, etc.
- Diversity and Inclusion Programs—CQ offers a fresh approach to diversity and inclusion (D&I) and provides a data-driven approach to help turn the focus of D&I on potential rather than upon compliance or punitive efforts.
- Global Relocation—organizations use assessments, training, and coaching to prepare and support individuals who are being given an international assignment.
- New Initiatives—organizations use CQ Assessment and training to prepare for and enhance the potential of new initiatives.
- Program Assessment—the CQ Assessments provide a valid way of assessing the effectiveness of various programs (e.g. Study Abroad programs, university departments, high schools, and various organizational training programs) for improving intercultural capabilities.
The leadership assessments measures a leaders' capability for working and relating across cultures. Participants complete the assessment online and receive a personalized feedback report that compares their CQ with the worldwide norms, helps them interpret the feedback, and guides them through the process of creating a personal CQ Development Plan. Organizations receive group reports that summarize the scores for an overall group of participants, compare these scores with the worldwide norms, and offer suggestions for how to use the feedback. The leadership assessments are either self or multi raters and measure 4 Intercultural capabilities: CQ Drive (e.g. intrinsic interest), CQ Knowledge (e.g. understanding or leadership norms), CQ Strategy (e.g. perspective taking), CQ Action (e.g. nonverbal adaptability). ideally suited for multicultural Teams, Inclusion Initiatives and Global Leadership assessments.
We help client focus on local indicators of performance related to organizational culture and team functions and communication. We aim to measure and build our solutions on the outcome of the assessments. We repeat the assessments at the end of the intervention to measure outcome and ROI.. Our partnership with Cultural Intelligence Center CQC allows us to run these assessments and produce reliable and worldwide bench marked results.
Our focus on organizational culture and communication means facilitating diversity and Inclusion D&I strategies making sure they are part of the organizations long-term plans. Our partnership with Six Seconds allows us to incorporate emotional intelligence EQ competencies in the process inspiring deeper human interaction and organizational health. We have access to a variety of Six Seconds assessments for leadership and teams as well as decision making and handling information brain profiles.
Trust and Credibility
We only present to our clients the solutions with minimal disruption building trust through clear expectations that we can live up to. We only take projects that are clearly defined and ethically aligned with our approach.