Intercultural Competency as a way forward for global leaders
presented as a research paper and workshop on 31st March 2017 at the New England ATD conference in Chelmsford, MA.
Presented on June, 3rd 2016 as a research paper at the International Coach Federation (ICF)- Connecticut Chapter Panel discussion.
- Coaching Leaders With An Eagle Eye!
- Successful Business communication in Saudi Arabia – Part 1
- Diversity or conversion? what an intercultural coach can do.
- Intercultural Coaching, what is so unique?
- The intersection between EQ and CQ
- How to Build Your CQ Drive
- The Immigrant Prophet
- CQ and building Intercultural Competence
- Intercultural Competence
- The Intercultural knowledge Seeking Journey
- Defining Interculturality
- On Organisational Culture
- Intercultural Coaching
- The SOAR way!
- MY INTERCULTURAL JOURNEY TO OKLAHOMA: SIETAR-USA CONFERENCE IN TULSA, 2016